gentlemen of leisure
 search  members log in to check your private messages log in
Wit

Dae
rogue admin

PostTue Nov 08, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quote

After her tempestuous relationship with a notorius tobacco baron, Elisa became reknowned as the only woman to have accepted a come-on with the mitigation "Close, but no cigar."
Morgan Freeman

PostTue Nov 08, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quote

The Jalfrezi smelt like angels oughta smell.

Not my best, but the preceeding 500 words were perhaps perfect. 500 words on curry! What a joy to read and also to write.

PostMon Dec 05, 2005 5:16 pm Reply with quote

This thread is dead, mofos.
Falco was here bitch, and he rocks your socks
The spontaneity of humour is cramped in this supposédly "creative" shizzle. The Man shall not oppress me any longa!

rogue admin

PostMon Dec 05, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quote

A thread being dead is rarely sufficient justification to ressurect it pointlessly in order to point out that it is, in fact, dead.
rogue admin

PostSun Jan 15, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quote

WoW Humour

Quote:
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over to play WoW and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

Should I stick with my mage or should I play a class with more survivability?

rogue admin

PostFri Feb 24, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Someone's reply in a thread debating whether or not the environment and society is going to 'crash', rendering modern life unsustainable.

And yes, I am turning this thread into a place to post humorous things that I read on other forums.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    superlatenight.com/forum :: Creative Shizzle All times are GMT